College kids

Is your homeowners’ insurance ready for college? If “back to school” means college for your son or daughter, make sure your home and car insurance are ready and that you are fully covered.

Not all homeowner’s insurance plans cover “rental property”, and in certain instances, a rider or separate rental insurance plan is necessary to properly cover your student.

Considering the sheer number of electronic devices alone, televisions, computers, tablets, and phones, just to name a few, could add up to quite a bit if you think about it. Call today to make sure that your college-bound students are covered!



This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Ready To Talk To An Insurance Agent?
Get A Quote